I’ve been thinking about Bob Ross a lot lately (not random at all), in particular his quote about there being no mistakes, just happy accidents…and I LOVE that. As a person who has made just about every mistake that a person can make (some I liked so much that I made them over and over again), I like embracing the idea that maybe good stuff has come from all of these screw ups of mine…that maybe it hasn’t been all for naught. Here’s a clip of Bob Ross to bring something awesome to your day:
A quick list of 11 things you can do to make yourself feel happier every day – enjoy!! 🙂
1. Commit to doing one nice thing for yourself every day.
2. Listen to yourself.
3. Forgive yourself.
4. Accept yourself as you are right now.
5. Eliminate toxic people in your life and workplace.
6. Prioritize your health.
7. Stop skipping meals.
9. Give yourself a welcoming space.
10. Get some sunlight.
11. Buy premium products for yourself.
Get going on the list – and have a happy day, friends! 🙂